Available for in-store pick up for Free, contact us for a shipping quote if you would like this item shipped!
SUPERWINCH EXPi – EXPEDITION GRADE WINCH.
Meet the future of winching – Integrated aluminum housing, potted electronics, high-torque motors and advanced gearing with Auto-Engage – there’s a lot to love in the new Superwinch EXPi. This model is perfect for Jeeps and for fitting into bumpers with Bull Bars.
- Capacity: 12,000lbs
- Rope: Synthetic cable
- 2 Fused Auxiliary Power Ports: power for trailside tools or lights
- 2 Pitcatinny Rails: for accessory mounting
- LED task lighting:Makes nighttime operation easy
- Fully Potted Electronics: for extreme use
- Auto-engage clutch: re-engages the gears at the tap of the winch controller.
- Built-in Wireless receiver:Wireless remote available as an option. Wired, vibrating remote is standard.
Why the EXP is better than every other winch out there:
- Faster line speed: we score in the mid-40s depending on capacity
- Better sealed: nothing beats potting of electrical components. Yes, it costs more but it’s the right way to go.
- No one treats synthetic rope better than Superwinch: from reinforced drums to relocated brake keeping heat at bay to our new large-radius Fatlip Hawse.
- The Superwinch EXP is being built in our brand new facility in the USA.
EXPi 12s Synthetic Rope
Rated Line Pull
12,000lbs (3630 kgs)
Expedition-Grade Potted Solenoid/Contactor
15' Custom Remote (Wireless Optional)
Auto-Engage Twist (patent pending)
Custom Load Holding Gearbox End
100' Synthetic Rope
Custom FatLip Hawse
96" (1.83m) x 2 gauge
All sockets and plugs
# of Fused Power Ports (60amp)
Picatinny Rails included
Exclusive Chromate Bath Powder Coating
63.4mm (tube) (Flange 6.25") 218.5mm Flange to flange
Mounting Bolt Pattern
10" x 4.5"
Weight 90 lb (40.8 kg) Warranty Limited Lifetime/5-Year Electrical see owner's manual for details.